or drag this pin anywhere on the map
Delightful 17th century chapel
Rebuilt to its current state in 1701, the Chapelle des Oblats stands on the grounds of an old convent known as Our Lady of Mount Carmel.
The Chapelle des Oblats was a creation of Thomas Veyrier, while the facade was rebuilt under the instruction of Laurent Valon when the Chapelle des Oblats was renovated.
One interesting feature of Chapelle des Oblats is the elliptical shaped dome which appears much like a Latin cross, a feature which has the effect of accentuating the building’s height.