or drag this pin anywhere on the map
An English speaking place of worship
This church was originally built in 1763 during the reign of Friedrich the Great. Since 1969 it has been home to the American Church in Berlin. Services held here in English obviously, as it was intended as a place for English speakers in the city to worship as all others gave services in German.
Besides the neo-gothic architecture, the church is simply a beautiful place to stop over for a short visit. Also, for those visiting English speakers, it affords them a place to worship in their native language still.