or drag this pin anywhere on the map
Historic home in Orange Square
Casa del Corregidor is one of the main attractions in Plaza de los Naranjos. The historic home was built in 1552, and is known as the magistrates court or the chief magistrate’s house. Other notable historic buildings in the square are the Town Hall and the Chapel of Santiago.
Casa del Corregidor is notable its facade, which combines Gothic and Renaissance architectural elements. Inside, the ceiling is ornate with fresco murals. On the facade, there is also a balcony backed by three arches.