or drag this pin anywhere on the map
Boasting a masterful combination of modern and traditional construction techniques
Galleria Principe di Napoli was built as a commercial centre, but it never fulfilled its initial purpose. It was designed in 1869 by architects Nicola Breglia and Giovanni De Novellis, and built between 1876 and 1883 as part of planned improvements to Via Fosse del Grano.
Today Galleria Principe di Napoli contains private and governmental offices. The gallery was fully restored in 2007-2008 and reopened to the public in 2009.