or drag this pin anywhere on the map
Former residence of Jan III Sobieski, currently a museum
Palace in Wilanów (Pałac w Wilanowie) is one of the few historic buildings in Warsaw that escaped destruction during World War II. It stands today as an example of original Baroque architecture. The palace was built between 1677-1696, and extended a few times later on.
Palace in Wilanów (Pałac w Wilanowie) was first the residence of King Jan III Sobieski, later others followed. Today, the palace is a museum managed by the National Museum of Warsaw. The museum features the Gallery of the Polish portrait - where you can see the effigies of the Polish monarchs collected over the centuries, and portraits of other important polish personalities.
Palace in Wilanów (Pałac w Wilanowie)
Stanisława Kostki Potockiego 10/16, Warsaw
Phone: +48 22 842 81 01
Open Hours: MON, WED, THU, FRI, SAT 9.30 a.m. - 4.00 p.m. (last entrance: 3.00 p.m.), SUN - free admission day, non-guided tours only 10.30 a.m. - 4.00 p.m. (last entrance: 3.00 p.m.).
Price: Cost money